Introduction to Reliable Software Engineering
- IT is not here yet
- A chain of crises at Ukraine
- The new professional culture
- Memorandum of goals of Institute
- Manifest of acceptance
- Institute’s strategy
Principles of Reliable Software
- Introduction to principles
- Development cycle
- Management of reliable projects
- Risk analysis
- Cost reduction
- Personal signature of engineers
Architecture of Reliable Software
- Elements of testable and maintable architecture
- Refactoring to reliable architecture
- Design patterns.
- Maintenance patterns.
Testing in Reliable Software
- Testing, diagnostics, verification
- Principles of testing
- Why developers resist test automation?
- Testing approaches.
- Verification approaches.
- Test types.
- Identifying critical components of software system
- Survivability principles
- Testing of critical components